April 26th, 2019 may seem far away. But when you think of it as only 100 days from now, it’s like we’re practically all already piling into the theater for Avengers: Endgame.
We’re nearly there, fam. A mere 144,000 minutes! Roughly 8.64e+6 seconds! And Marvel would like to remind you of this exciting fact.
— The Avengers (@Avengers) January 15, 2019
Honestly, at this point in time, my emotions are all over the place regarding Endgame. It used to feel like we’d be waiting for this movie forever, but now something tells me those 100 days will pass quickly. Are you excited or starting to teeter on the edge of Endgame fatigue before we’ve even gotten a second trailer? Me too.
- Nothing but respect for my Captain America.
— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) January 15, 2019
- Pinkerton detectives are still a thing, and they’re mad about Red Dead Redemption 2. (via Kotaku)
- A federal judge ordered the Trump administration to remove their controversial question on the census that would have asked after citizenship status. (via NPR)
- WTF is this, Soylent?
hey @soylent – whatever your endgame is here, reconsider. women get shamed enough for our food choices, and getting this in the mail – with the snack bags empty, no less! – is profoundly upsetting. pic.twitter.com/FLKYxkChrD
— emma lord (@dilemmalord) January 15, 2019
- Marvel Comics were named 2018’s top publisher, but DC had the year’s best-selling issue. (via Comicbook)
- Let’s take a look at how Aquaman’s communication with fish has changed over the years. (via CBR)
- China is growing plants on the moon, you guys. PLANTS ON THE MOON. (via The Guardian)
What did you see today?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—